- Helpdesk Helpdesk covers both basic and advanced features of Bitrix24 cloud version. This information is useful for all users of Bitrix24, including administrators.
- Installing and configuring Bitrix24 Self-hosted This course is for users who want to learn how to install, configure and update the Bitrix24 software on a server. It can as well be useful for specialists who are in charge of maintaining web projects, creating system back-up, ensuring web site smooth operation.
The course discusses such questions as installing the system on a remote server, configuring system modules and server software, updating the previously installed system. Common problems which may arise are also covered.
- Bitrix Virtual Appliance This course is useful for users and system administrators who want to quickly and efficiently deploy Bitrix24 products on a Virtual Appliance. The course contains practical step-by-step instructions and manuals on how to configure such solutions as Bitrix Virtual Appliance and Bitrix Environment for Linux.
- Bitrix24 Self-hosted For Advanced Users This course is for system administrators working with the Bitrix24 Self-hosted version.
The course describes the main principles of using the administrative functions, managing the access permissions, and the user management techniques.
- System administration This course is intended for people involved in administrating intranets based on Bitrix24 and web sites based on Bitrix Site Manager.
The information provided in the course explains the basic principles of the product, and shows how to use the system modules for creating and managing content, organizing interaction with visitors, creating news, goods catalogs, etc.
- Bitrix Framework A training course for beginning developers. Are you working with the Bitrix Framework for the first time and don’t know where to start? Start with this course.
The Bitrix Framework Developer course was created with the goal of helping beginning developers understand the system.
- Bitrix24 Applications This course overviews key terminology, basic public and local application types, outlines options for REST API app access, as well as introduces applicable examples, including both “Quickstart” and individual third-party solutions integration scenarios aimed at expanding Bitrix24 features.
- Bitrix24 Bot Platform In this course you can find detailed step-by-step guide on creation and use of Bitrix24 Chat Bot within your Bitrix24 account. It includes instructions on how to implement all the basic Bitrix24 bot and chat functionality: formatting, attachments and commands – all with the goal to enhance your communication capabilities.